diumenge, de juny 11, 2006

Sunrise in the loosers gap

Skies of fire
we all are liars,
and there's nothing, nothing we can do...

Hearts on fire
and secret desires,
nothing matters, nothing but you...

And now, just forgive me,
and girl, just believe me...

There's nothing on earth that can change
what I feel for you,
and it doesn't matter what I said
doesn't mater what I did,
I just can't be without you,
and listen, this is my heart
beating for you.

Pale moon rises,
and your eyes surprise me
everytime I look for you...

Night falls over
and I give up,
dead falls over,
hearts shut up,
it's game over,
wecome back,
to the loosers gap!

And now, jus forgive me,
and girl, just believe me...

There's nothing on earth...

4 comentaris:

A la/es 9:02 p. m. , Anonymous Anònim ha dit...

It's a beautiful poem.
I've understood all, I think.
I hope I'll pass the exam. ;)

 
A la/es 6:24 a. m. , Anonymous Anònim ha dit...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
A la/es 6:15 a. m. , Anonymous Anònim ha dit...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
A la/es 5:42 p. m. , Anonymous Anònim ha dit...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Subscriure's a Comentaris del missatge [Atom]

<< Inici